We are Reflex Gaming. We are an omni-channel supplier of gambling games, systems and machines to the UK and global gambling markets.
We’re based in Newark-on-Trent, UK where we have a 28,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility, and where our Production team manufacture some of the UK’s most popular machines. If you’re a talented individual who thrives in a small but agile production team environment, we want to hear from you.
Job Title: Final Inspector
Reporting to: Production Manager
Overview of Role
To inspect and test analogue and digital gaming machines to a high-quality standard and in accordance with both BACTA and internal test procedures, diagnosing and fixing any faults as and when they may occur.
- Install latest production software release to either analogue or digital machines.
- Fault find and rectify any faults that you come across in a timely manner.
- Test machine in accordance with the latest BACTA and internal test procedures
- Liaise with production assembly team on any internal quality issues to maintain our continuous improvement ethos.
- Package machine ready for shipping to customer.
- Recording and logging into our MRP system completed machine orders ready for despatch.
Experience and Skillset
- Coming from a fruit machine manufacturing or field service environment, you will have extensive technical knowledge of the fault finding and repair of both analogue and digital gaming machines (Fruit Machines).
- Be familiar with installation and updating of software to analogue/digital products.
- The next person to see a machine after you will be the customer, you will have a quality first mindset, ensuring our customers always receives a high-quality product.
- You will be comfortable and thrive on working as part of a busy production team, but you will be equally comfortable working on you own initiative.
To apply, email your CV and a covering letter to Adi Cutts e: firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th February 2023. No agencies please.