We are Reflex Gaming. We are an omni-channel supplier of gambling games, systems and machines to the UK and global gambling markets. We’re based in Newark-on-Trent, UK where we have a 28,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility, and where our production team manufacture some of the UK’s most popular machines. If you’re a talented individual who thrives in a small but agile production team environment, we want to hear from you.
To fuel our exciting growth plans, we have a new position for a Game Producer/Senior Game Producer to join our games design team.
Job Title: Game Producer / Senior Game Producer
Department: Games design
Reporting to: Chief Product Officer
Salary: up to £75,000 based on experience.
Overview of Role
You will be responsible for the creation of market-leading gambling games, both for online markets and for PC-based video gaming machines. You will work closely with our software team, our QA team and our online distribution partners to ensure the products are as intended, developed in a timely fashion and to a high quality. The role is partly office-based. You will be expected to work in the office in Newark for a minimum of 2 days per week.
- Creation of initial game design including: theming, presentational approach, feature set / game mechanics, maths and PAR sheets;
- Project management: liaising with Graphic Designers, Software Developers, Sound Engineers, QA Engineers, Sales & Marketing and Production;
- Ensuring full compliance to legislative frameworks, codes of conduct and any other guidelines;
- Ensuring all IP used is original or fully licensed in all appropriate territories;
- Managing all aspects of the games’ production and progress through development and QA, right through to game release.
Experience and Skillset
- Ideally with a significant background in UK land-based and/or online game production, you will have produced a number of successful slot games for these markets;
- You will have a keen creative eye and a rigorous approach to quality;
- You will be comfortable with working as part of a busy and experienced development team, but you will also be self-sufficient in managing your own time and projects;
- You will have a high level of competency in Excel and have rich experience in creating slot game maths and PAR sheets;
- You will have confidence, humility, a willingness to learn, and an approachable and amiable character that can work with all types of people.
To apply, email your CV and a covering letter to Mat Ingram e: email@example.com by 30th September 2023. No agencies please.